We found the solution for the 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is PIPPIN.
|2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Crossword Clue||6||PIPPIN|
You can find multiple different answers below for the 2013 best musical Tony winner crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “2013 best musical Tony winner.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the 2013 best musical Tony winner is PIPPIN.
What Does 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Mean?
Kinky Boots, the musical, won six Tony Awards in 2013 and was the most nominated musical that year, with 13 total nominations.
This success is especially noteworthy as the musical was the first to have a solo female composer win the Tony Award for Best Original Score.
Cyndi Lauper was the composer of the score for Kinky Boots, and her win marked a huge milestone in the industry.
The musical’s success was indicative of a larger shift away from traditional musicals and towards unique, innovative stories that feature strong female characters and diverse themes.
Kinky Boots is a perfect example of the kind of musical that is becoming more popular in the modern age.
The 2013 best musical Tony winner is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 30 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the 2013 best musical Tony winner crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the 2013 best musical Tony winner crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Crossword Clue
- PIPPIN – 2013 best musical tony winner
- BYEBYEBIRDIE – 1961 Tony winner for Best Musical
- NINE – 1982 Tony winner for Best Musical
- CATS – Best Musical Tony winner after “Nine”
- EVITA – 1980 Tony winner for Best Musical
- ANNIE – Best Musical Tony winner after “A Chorus Line”
- RENT – 1996 Tony winner for Best Musical
- ONCE – 2012 Tony winner for Best Musical
- SPAMALOT – Tony winner after “Avenue Q”
- AWAKENING – “Spring _” (2007 Best Musical Tony winner)
- ELLIOT – “Billy” __ (Best Musical Tony winner for ’09)
- EVITA – First British Best Musical Tony winner
- SPRAY – 2003 Tony winner for Best Musical
- SPAMALOT – 2005 Tony winner for Best Musical
- ONCE – 2012 Best Musical Tony winner
- LES MIZ – 1987 Best Musical Tony winner, informally
- GUYSANDDOLLS – 1951 Tony winner for Best Musical
- ANNIE – 1977 Tony winner for Best Musical
- AVENUE Q – 2004 Best Musical Tony winner
- RIGG – Tony winner Diana
- EVAN – “Dear _ Hansen”: 2017 Best Musical Tony winner
- LEA – Tony winner Salonga
- WIZ – 1975 Best Musical Tony winner, with “The”
- LUPONE – Tony winner for “Evita,” “Gypsy” and “Company”
- SARA – Tony winner Ramírez
- SPRING AWAKENING – 2006 Best Musical Tony winner based on a controversial turn-of-the-century German coming-of-age play
- A STRANGE LOOP – 2022 Best Musical Tony winner, and theme of this puzzle
- BEBE – Tony winner Neuwirth
- KINKY BOOTS – 2013 Best Musical Tony winner… with a hint to this puzzle’s theme
- GRIMES – Tony-winner Tammy
- KMEKATE – Tony winner for Best Musical in 1949
- BURTON – “Camelot” Tony winner, 1961
- RENT – Best Musical winner after “Sunset Boulevard”
- CATS – 1982 Best Musical Tony winner
- AVENUEQ – 2004 Best Musical Tony winner
- ALAN JAY – Winner, with Frederick Loewe, of the 1957 Best Musical Tony Award winner for My Fair Lady
- NICOLE – Best Actress Oscar winner after Halle
- ALAN JAY LERNER – Winner, with Frederick Loewe, of the 1957 Best Musical Tony Award winner for My Fair Lady
- REX – Best Actor Oscar winner after Sidney
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What do GREY boxes in crosswords mean?
In this crossword puzzle, some answers will be one letter longer than the allocated space and spill over into the gray squares.
Each gray square holds exactly one letter from an answer adjacent to it (above, below, to the left, or to the right).
To enter a letter into a gray square, simply click or tap on the square and type in the appropriate letter.
All answers will be validated before being accepted as correct, so be sure to check your answers thoroughly!
This type of puzzle, it’s a great way to practice your crossword-solving skills and keep your mind sharp.
- Day By Day Musical Crossword Clue
- Pipe Bend Crossword Clue
- Start of a Musical Crossword Clue
- Folk Singer Williams Crossword Clue
- Water Music Crossword Clue
- Musicians Garage Creations Maybe Crossword Clue
- Improvises Musically Crossword Clue
- Watermark Musician Crossword Clue
- Don’t Play Music Notation Crossword Clue
- Short Musical Pause Crossword Clue
- Genre that Includes Techno Crossword Clue
- Raucous Music Style Boogie Woogie Crossword Clue
- Resource for Music Performers Clue Crossword Clue
- One Named New Age Musician Crossword Clue
- Musical Exchange in Many Gospel Songs Crossword Clue
- Music Genre Term Coined By Nigeria’s Fela Kuti Crossword Clue