We found the solution for the Bagpipers Wear crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is KILTS.
|Bagpipers Wear Crossword Clue||5||KILTS|
You can find multiple different answers below for the bagpipers wear crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is Bagpipers Wear Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for the “bagpipers wear.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the bagpipers wear is KILTS.
What Are Kilts?
Kilts are a type of traditional Scottish garment, consisting of a kilt, shirt, and kiltie, worn only in a formal ceremony.
A kilt is a type of skirt, typically made of tartan cloth, worn by men in Scotland, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and other countries.
Bagpipers wear is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 25 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the bagpipers wear crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the bagpipers wear crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Bagpipers Wear Crossword Clue
- KILTS – Bagpipers wear
- SARI – Jaipur attire
- TATTERS – Urchin’s attire
- KILT – Bagpiper’s wear Axl Rose donned
- SUIT – Dressy attire
- RAIMENT – Attire
- TARTAN – Bagpiper’s wear
- TAMS – Caps for bagpipers
- PIBROCH – Musical form of bagpipers
- BRAGGART – One boasts retro attire with good design
- ANORAK – Polar expedition attire
- SCOTS – Typical bagpipers
- TARTANS – Bagpipers’ garb
- TATTOO – Bagpipers’ performance
- SINGLET – Attire one might grapple with
- DRESS – Prom queen’s attire
- TAM – Bagpiper’s headwear
- ERSE – Old bagpiper’s tongue, maybe
- ROBE – Choir attire
- HEELS – Some formal attire
- PLAID – Bagpiper’s accessory
- CRAZY KILT – Bagpiper’s bizarrely patterned garment
- RAINGEAR – Essential attire in Seattle
- ROBES – Court attire
- SPORRAN – Bagpiper’s accessory
- SCOT – Bagpiper, maybe
- TAMS – Bagpipers’ toppers
- TARTANS – Bagpipers’ garb
- SKIRLER – Bagpiper
- SCOTTISH – Like many a bagpiper
- OUT OF KILT – Like a bagpiper in briefs?
- NAES – Bagpipers’ refusals
- REED – Item for a bagpiper
- SCOTS – Bagpipers
- DRONE – Bee that doesn’t work as a bagpiper plays it
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What are the rules of a crossword puzzle?
The objective is to populate the white squares with letters to form words or phrases by solving clues.
The answers are placed in the grid from left to right (“across”) and from top to bottom (“down”).
What’s the clue word?
Clue words are the key to success on essay exams.
By indicating the angle you should take in your answer, they provide essential guidance that can make all the difference in your performance.
Be sure to pay close attention to these words and what they are telling you to do – they can make all the difference in your grade.
What does a star mean in a crossword?
The number of stars you earn reflects how quickly you solve a puzzle.
- One star is earned for every puzzle solved correctly.
- Two stars are earned for every puzzle solved correctly in under 20 minutes.
- Three stars are earned for every puzzle solved correctly in under 10 minutes.
What are the 5 examples of context clues?
- Restatement/Synonym Clues
- Definition/Explanation Clues
- Inference/General Context Clues
- Contrast/Antonym Clues
- Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue
- Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue
- Kind of Musical Wonder Crossword Clue
- Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue
- Sandpiper Family Birds Crossword Clue
- Like Folk Music for Short Crossword Clue
- Best Bagpipe Drone Reeds
- Bagpiper’s Hat Crossword Clue
- Title Teen in a 2015 Musical Crossword Clue
- Half Step in Music Crossword Clue
- The Bagpipe Music Books Review
- Moody Music Genre Crossword Clue
- Start of a Musical Crossword Clue
- Seoul Music Genre Crossword Clue
- 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue
- Flutes, Whistles, and Bagpipes Fall into What Instrument Classification?