We found the solution for the Berlin Based Musical crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is CABARET.
|Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue||7||CABARET|
You can find multiple different answers below for the berlin based musical crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “berlin based musical.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the berlin based musical is CABARET.
What Is Cabaret Musical?
Cabaret musical is a musical performance that features songs from stage shows.
Cabaret musical songs are generally from musical, plays, and films.
The berlin based musical is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 27 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the berlin based musical crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the berlin based musical crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue
- CABARET – Berlin based musical
- URBAN – City-based
- EVITA – Argentina-based musical
- OVERTURES – Musical introductions
- SXSW – Austin-based music/film festival
- EAR – Musical skill
- BRITPOP – Guitar-based music of the 1990s
- MEZCAL – Agave-based spirit
- LES MISERABLES – Hugo-based musical
- MIA – Mamma _! (ABBA-based musical)
- TITAN – Nashville-based footballer
- NOTE – Musical unit
- OLIVER – Dickens-based musical
- OPUS Musical work
- TEMPI – Musical speeds
- RENT – Puccini-based musical
- NINE – Fellini-based musical
- TSO – Ontario-based music gp.
- BOOGIE – Blues-based music
- TEMPO – Musical pace
- CATS – “Memory” musical
- GUYS AND DOLLS – Runyon-based musical for which 8D wrote the songs
- GREASE – ’50s-based musical
- UAW – Detroit-based labor org
- MASHUP – Musical mixture
- SHOW BOAT – Can’t Help Lovin’ Dat Man is a song from this river-based musical
- URB – L.A.-based music magazine
- EMI – London-based music giant
- MAMMA – With 37-Down, Abba-based musical
- HAIR – “Aquarius” musical
- THIRD – Musical interval
- LA PURCHASE – Berlin musical: 1940
- THE PROM – School-based musical film from the creator of Glee
- SMASH – American show about a Marilyn Monroe-based musical
- CALL ME MADAM – Irving Berlin musical
- FLAT – Musical note
- ANNIE – Title character of a Berlin musical
- SKA – Jamaica-based music
- RENAL – Kidney-based
- DISCO – Beat-based music
- OSTEAL – Bone-based
- ZYDECO – Accordion-based music from Louisiana
- IRVING – Musical Berlin
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What crossword day is hardest?
The hardest crossword day is Saturday crossword.
It has been commonly misconceived that Sunday puzzles are the most difficult of the week; however, Saturday puzzles are, in fact, the most challenging due to the intricate wordplay and challenging clues they present.
By contrast, Monday puzzles are typically the easiest and feature straightforward clues.
- Music Genre of Celia Cruz Crossword Clue
- Ambient Music Pioneer Crossword Clue
- Competes in a Musical Battle Crossword Clue
- Alice in Chains Genre of Music Crossword Clue
- All Types of Bagpipes Explained
- 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Crossword Clue
- Musical Speech Quality Crossword Clue
- Swiss Folk Hero Crossword Clue
- Practice Chanters
- Day By Day Musical Crossword Clue
- Morris of Country Music Crossword Clue
- Produced Electronically as Music Crossword Clue
- Musical Skill Crossword Clue
- Where Did Bagpipes Originate?
- Like Son Jarocho Music Crossword Clue
- Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Crossword Clue