We found the solution for the Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is WAGONOFHEAVEN.
|Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Crossword Clue||13||WAGONOFHEAVEN|
You can find multiple different answers below for the celestial figure depicted in Babylonian folklore crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “celestial figure depicted in Babylonian folklore.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the celestial figure depicted in Babylonian folklore is WAGONOFHEAVEN.
What Does Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Mean?
A celestial shape is an abstract representation of the sky, with an arbitrarily large radius and concentric to Earth.
It is a concept commonly used in astronomy and navigation, and all celestial objects in the night sky can be visualized as being projected on the inner surface of the celestial sphere.
This concept has been used for centuries and was famously depicted in Babylonian folklore.
A celestial sphere is a useful tool for mapping the night sky, as it allows astronomers to use the same coordinates to refer to any objects in the sky.
With the help of the celestial sphere, it is possible to easily identify constellations, stars, and other galaxies in the night sky.
The celestial figure depicted in Babylonian folklore is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 30 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the celestial figure depicted in Babylonian folklore crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the celestial figure depicted in Babylonian folklore crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Crossword Clue
- WAGONOFHEAVEN – Celestial figure depicted in Babylonian folklore
- WAGON OF HEAVEN – Celestial figure depicted in this puzzle’s grid, in Babylonian folklore
- SEVEN OXEN – Celestial figure depicted in this puzzle’s grid, in Roman folklore
- DRINKINGGOURD – Celestial figure depicted in this puzzle’s grid, in African American folklore
- SEVENOAEN – Celestial figure depicted in this puzzle’s grid, in Roman folklore
- SERAPHS – Celestial figures
- DRINKING GOURD – Celestial figure depicted in this puzzle’s grid, in African American folklore
- GOLEM – Clay figure in Jewish folklore
- SWISSROLL – Sweet treat depicted in this puzzle’s grid
- CHRIST – Figure depicted in a famous statue atop Corcovado, in Rio de Janeiro
- WEDDING – Event depicted in this puzzle’s grid
- PIRATE – One with an ‘eye patch,’ hook hand and peg leg, as represented in this puzzle’s grid
- SWISS ROLL – Sweet treat depicted in this puzzle’s grid
- PULLED PORK – Shredded Southern barbecue dish that’s depicted in this puzzle’s circles
- ESTO – This, in Spanish
- CHE – Figure depicted in the photo “Guerrillero Heroico”
- TIKI – Figure in Maori mythology
- DANTE – Author of the work depicted in this puzzle
- GROWNUPS – Characters rarely depicted in ‘Peanuts’ cartoons
- SERVES – Starts the game depicted in this puzzle
- GOAL – Figure in fund-raising
- RACKET – Something needed to play the game depicted in this puzzle
- LIKESO – ‘In this way’
- X BOX – Gaming console, or what you can find literally depicted in this puzzle
- ECLIPSE – Celestial phenomenon
- RUDOLPH – Who’s depicted in this puzzle when the circled letters are
- CRYPTOGRAM – Sort of encoded message found in this puzzle’s grid
- UNDER – One of two engineering features depicted in this puzzle
- ROSHAMBO – One name for the game depicted in this puzzle
- THREEWISHES – Grant in folklore studies
- BLACKSHEEP – Familial outcast depicted three times in this puzzle
- PLUS SIGN – One of five depicted in this puzzle
- SHOWN – Depicted
- NINETYONE – This puzzle’s solution
- BOOK OF SAMUEL – Hebrew Bible text with the story depicted in this puzzle
- SADE – Historical figure portrayed in “Quills”
- VALLEY OF ELAH – Biblical site for the battle depicted in this puzzle
- SAINT – Figure depicted in stained glass
- ANGE – Figure depicted in une eglise
- ROMEO AND JULIET – Tragic figures depicted in Veronese tomb scene
- ONETHIRTY – Setting depicted by this puzzle’s grid
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
How do you master a crossword puzzle?
Mastering a crossword puzzle can be a difficult task for even the most experienced puzzlers.
However, with a little bit of practice, anyone can become an expert.
The best way to approach a crossword puzzle is to start with the clues that are easiest to solve.
This will give you a sense of momentum and confidence as you progress through the puzzle.
Once you have completed the easy clues, try to look for patterns or connections between the words.
This can help to reveal the answers to the more difficult clues.
Additionally, it can be helpful to use a dictionary or other reference material to look up the answers to clues.
Even if you’re stuck on a particular clue, keep trying, and eventually, the answer will come to you.
- Easygoing Folks Crossword Clue
- Money in Music Crossword Clue
- Musical Skill Crossword Clue
- Swiss Folk Hero Crossword Clue
- Water Music Crossword Clue
- Watermark Musician Crossword Clue
- Musical Finale Crossword Clue
- Musical Speech Quality Crossword Clue
- Scott Joplin’s Music Crossword Clue
- Musette Pipes Crossword Clue
- Some Musical Releases Crossword Clue
- Reggae Like Jamaican Music Crossword Clue
- Some Mumbai Music Crossword Clue
- Someone to Watch Over Me Musical Crossword Clue
- Like Son Jarocho Music Crossword Clue
- 2002 Musical that Won 8 Tonys Crossword Clue
- Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Crossword Clue
- Raucous Music Style Boogie Woogie Crossword Clue
- Musical Exchange in Many Gospel Songs Crossword Clue