The Classic Hawaiian Folk Song crossword clue has 7 letters. We think the likely answer to this clue is ALOHAOE.
|Classic Hawaiian Folk Song Crossword Clue||7||ALOHAOE|
You can find multiple different answers below for the classic Hawaiian folk song crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is Classic Hawaiian Folk Song Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “What is a classic Hawaiian folk song?”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the classic Hawaiian folk song is ALOHA OE.
What Is ALOHA OE?
The ALOHA OE song is a Hawaiian farewell song.
The song was written by Queen Liliʻuokalani, the last monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii, who composed it in 1878.
The song is traditionally sung at a Hawaiian lū’au and has become a popular tourist attraction.
The lyrics are in English and Hawaiian and it takes about three minutes to perform.
Classic Hawaiian folk song is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 20 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the classic Hawaiian folk song crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the classic Hawaiian folk song crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms to the Classic Hawaiian Folk Song Crossword Clue
- ALOHAOE – Classic Hawaiian folk song
- HONOLULU – Hawaiian capital
- KAHUNA – Prominent Hawaiian
- POI – Classic Hawaiian dish
- KAUAI – Hawaiian island
- ALOHA OE – Classic Hawaiian folk song
- LEI – Hawaiian gift
- UKES – Hawaiian strings
- MYTH – Folk story
- OLD BLUE – Classic folk song about a colorful dog
- ANON – Many folk songwriters
- TRAD – Folk-song abbr.
- PENTATONIC SCALE – Basis for many folk song melodies
- EARLY ONE MORNING – Well-known folk song
- SOCIETY – Fashionable folk
- REEL – Lively folk dance
- HULA – Hawaiian dance
- ERIE – Canal made famous in folk song
- SAL – Mule in a folk song
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What are the benefits of crossword clues?
Crossword clues can help you learn new words and improve your vocabulary.
Crossword clues are a fun way to learn new words and improve your vocabulary.
They are also a great way to engage in mental exercise, as they stimulate the brain with word puzzles.
What is the difference between a rebus clue and an anagram clue?
Rebus clues are picture-based puzzles that use words and phrases.
They are often found on a piece of paper or a piece of scratch paper.
After the letters have been rearranged, they are then deciphered using visual aids to help solve the clue.
An anagram clue, meanwhile, is a word or phrase that is made by combining the letters of another word or phrase.
How are clues revealed in a puzzle?
When a keyword or clue is revealed, it marks a place in a crossword puzzle for the word or number that can be seen there.
Clues may be given as numbers, letters, or words.
When you figure out where the clue is pointing, most clues have a single word in the answer.
- Play the Bagpipes Crossword Clue
- Half Step in Music Crossword Clue
- Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue
- Some Combo Musicians Crossword Clue
- Title Teen in a 2015 Musical Crossword Clue
- Like Folk Music for Short Crossword Clue
- Asset for a Musician Crossword Clue
- Musette Pipes Crossword Clue
- Musical Based on ABBA Songs Crossword Clue
- French Folk Tune Crossword Clue
- Word with Film or Music Crossword Clue
- Folklore Cave Dwellers Crossword Clue