We found the solution for the Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore crossword. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is GOLEM.
|Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue||5||GOLEM|
You can find multiple different answers below for the clay creature of Jewish folklore crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “clay creature of Jewish folklore.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the clay creature of Jewish folklore is GOLEM.
What Is Golem in Jewish Folklore?
A golem is a creature from Jewish folklore that according to rabbinical sources, can be made from mud or clay.
Golems, who are often portrayed in medieval Jewish art, are described as human in appearance but endowed with supernatural powers.
The Golem of Prague, for example, was a protective figure for Jewish communities.
Clay creature of Jewish folklore is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 30 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the clay creature of Jewish folklore crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the clay creature of Jewish folklore crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue
- GOLEM – Clay creature of Jewish folklore
- OGRE – Folklore monster
- TROLL – Ugly creature of folklore
- GOLEMS – Magic creatures of Jewish lore
- OGRES – Folklore beasts
- NADAL – Tennis’s ‘King of Clay’
- LILITH – Female demon of Jewish folklore depicted as the first wife of Adam
- THE PILL – Automaton of Jewish folklore
- PASSOVER – Jewish spring festival
- ORAL – Like some folklore
- EVE – Adam’s second wife, according to Jewish folklore
- EDEN – Lilith’s home, in Jewish folklore
- AGADIC – A son of Jacob in charge of Jewish tradition
- LOAM – Clay-rich soil
- GO LEN – Artificial man of Jewish legend
- TORAH – Body of Jewish teachings
- NESSIE – Moniker of a loch monster
- KISHKES – Stuffed beef casings of Jewish cookery
- HAG – Folklore crone
- SHALE – Compressed clay
- RABBI – Teacher of Jewish law
- ORC – Humanoid monster
- BRIS – Jewish rite
- SCRIBE – Scholar of Jewish law
- RABBINIC – Of Jewish leaders or priests
- ELUL – Twelfth month of the Jewish calendar
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What is the difference between a rebus clue and an anagram clue?
Rebus clues are picture-based puzzles that use words and phrases.
They are often found on a piece of paper or a piece of scratch paper.
After the letters have been rearranged, they are then deciphered using visual aids to help solve the clue.
An anagram clue, meanwhile, is a word or phrase that is made by combining the letters of another word or phrase.
Why do crossword puzzles use clues?
Crossword puzzles are a popular way to exercise your brain.
The clues in crosswords are usually taken from the words that you need to find in the puzzle.
Clues provide hints about which letters can be used to form the word and where it might be located.
Who creates crossword puzzles?
Crossword puzzles are created by puzzle setters.
Puzzle setters are typically journalists, academics, or other people with an interest in word games who have the time and knowledge to create puzzles.
- Play the Bagpipes Crossword Clue
- Reggae Like Jamaican Music Crossword Clue
- Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue
- Kind of Musical Wonder Crossword Clue
- Half Step in Music Crossword Clue
- Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue
- Some Combo Musicians Crossword Clue
- Title Teen in a 2015 Musical Crossword Clue
- Like Folk Music for Short Crossword Clue
- Asset for a Musician Crossword Clue
- Music Festival Area Crossword Clue
- Classic Hawaiian Folk Song Crossword Clue
- Musical Based on ABBA Songs Crossword Clue
- French Folk Tune Crossword Clue
- Word with Film or Music Crossword Clue
- Folklore Cave Dwellers Crossword Clue