We found the solution for the Folklore Monsters crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is OGRE.
|Folklore Monsters Crossword Clue||4||OGRE|
You can find multiple different answers below for the folklore monsters crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Folklore Monsters Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “folklore monsters.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the folklore monsters is OGRE.
What Is the Folklore Monsters – Ogre?
The figure of an Ogre is a widely-recognized mythical creature typically depicted as a giant, hideous humanoid with a predilection towards consuming human beings, particularly infants and youngsters.
Mythology, folklore, and fiction throughout the world are populated by stories of these monstrous creatures.
The folklore monsters is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 10 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the folklore monsters crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the folklore monsters crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Folklore Monsters Crossword Clue
- OGRE – Folklore monsters
- BOGEYMEN – Folklore monsters
- OGRES – Folklore monsters
- TROLL – Folklore monster
- HYDRAS – Many-headed mythical monsters
- GOLEMS – Manmade monsters
- OGRESS – Frightening female folklore monster
- OGRES – Folklore beasts
- CHUPACABRA – Folklore monster whose name means ‘goat-sucker’
- SEA – _ monster
- NESSIES – Loch monsters
- MUTANTS – Many movie monsters
- ORC – Tolkien monster
- GOBLINS – Monsters of folklore
- PUCK – Sprite of English folklore
- ORAL – Like some folklore
- GIANTS – The monsters of superhuman size and strength in folklore
- GOLEM – Clay figure in Jewish folklore
- THREEWISHES – Grant in folklore studies
- AND – “Gods _ Monsters” (1998)
- DALI – “Inventions of the Monsters” artist
- MATTEL – Monster High toy company
- PIXAR – “Monsters, Inc.” company
- CELIA – “Monsters, Inc.” monster
- ADORINGFAN – Swiftie or Little Monster
- SCARER – “Monsters, Inc.” job
- EYED – Green-_ monster
- INC – “Monsters, _” (2001 animated film)
- ORCS – Miltonian monsters
- HELLIONS – Monsters
- ANTS – “Them!” monsters
- HAG – Folklore crone
- KONG – King _ (movie monster)
- CRAB – ‘Attack of the _ Monsters’ (1957)
- ELMO – Beloved red monster
- BOO – Girl in “Monsters, Inc.”
- R L STINE – Author of Egg Monsters From Mars
- HYDRA – Many-headed monster
- DISTORTED – Like most monsters
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
Do crosswords stop dementia?
Crossword puzzles can reduce the chances of dementia.
Word puzzles, such as crossword puzzles, can keep you physically active and improve your mental agility.
Crosswords also help you keep your mind sharp because word puzzles require you to remember and recognize words.
Crosswords may also be useful in fighting memory loss because puzzles require your mind to process things quickly.
- Scott Joplin’s Music Crossword Clue
- Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- Many Musical Melanges Crossword Clue
- Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue
- Water Music Crossword Clue
- Music Festival Area Crossword Clue
- Genre that Includes Techno Crossword Clue
- Music for a Feisty Orator Crossword Clue
- Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Crossword Clue
- Musette Pipes Crossword Clue
- Low Pitch Indicator in Music Crossword Clue
- How to Clean Bagpipes Guide?
- How to Make Bagpipes Out of a Rubber Glove?
- Competes in a Musical Battle Crossword Clue