We found the solution for the just plain folks crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is MIDDLEAMERICA.
|Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue||13||MIDDLEAMERICA|
You can find multiple different answers below for the just plain folks crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “just plain folks.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the just plain folks is MIDDLEAMERICA.
What Is Middle America?
Middle America is a term coined by political commentator David Brooks, to distinguish those people living in the middle parts of the country.
Middle America is a region of the United States that surrounds the Great Lakes and the Midwest.
Just plain folks is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 10 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the just plain folks crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the just plain folks crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Just Plain Folks Crossword Clue
- MIDDLEAMERICA – Just plain folks
- DOERS – Active folks
- GOOFBALLS – Silly folks
- MIDDLE AMERICA – Just plain folks
- PRAIRIE – Grassy plain
- THEY – Yon folks
- CARTERS – Just Plains folks
- FOLK – Just plain “people”
- COMICS – Stand-up folks
- OSAGES – Just Plains folks
- EVERYMAN – Plain folks
- COMMON PEOPLE – lain folks
- TOLIFE – Plain toast
- CLARIFIED – Made plain
- MAANDPA – Just folks
- LANOS – Plain folks’ homes
- LLANEROS – Plain folk from the south irked, note, with everyone
- INANE – Plain silly
- MIDDLE CLASS – Plain folks
- PARENTS – Just folks
- COMMONERS – Plain folk, those arriving around the beginning of week
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What is the most common letter in English?
The letter “h” is the most common letter in English.
How many letters are in a standard crossword puzzle?
There are 14 letters in a standard crossword puzzle, including “X.”
What is the history of the crossword puzzle?
The crossword puzzle is a type of word puzzle that originated in the United States, where it was first introduced by Arthur Wynne in 1913.
The puzzles are composed of a square or rectangular grid of white and black-shaded cells, with each cell containing a different letter.
The goal is to form words across and down within the cells by figuring out which letters are present on the opposite side.
Why is it called a crossword puzzle?
The objective of this puzzle is to insert a certain letter of the alphabet into each blank square of the diagram, forming words that fit the numbered definitions or clues.
The words intersect with each other, forming the basis of this puzzle’s name.
Crosswords first appeared in England during the 19th century.
- Clay Creature of Jewish Folklore Crossword Clue
- Like Folk Music for Short Crossword Clue
- Seoul Music Genre Crossword Clue
- Sandpiper Family Birds Crossword Clue
- Best Bagpipe Drone Reeds
- Musette Pipes Crossword Clue
- Queer as Folk Actress Gill Crossword Clue
- Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue
- The Bagpipe Music Books Review
- Reggae Like Jamaican Music Crossword Clue
- Bagpipers Wear Crossword Clue
- Musician Honored as a National Hero of Barbados Crossword Clue
- Flutes, Whistles, and Bagpipes Fall into What Instrument Classification?