We found the solution for the Lively in Music crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is ANIMATO.
|Lively in Music Crossword Clue||7||ANIMATO|
You can find multiple different answers below for the lively in music crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Lively in Music Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “lively in music.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the lively in music is ANIMATO.
What Does Lively in Music Mean?
Lively in music means animato (animated), which is a passage to be played in a lively, animated manner.
The lively in music is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 19 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the lively in music crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the lively in music crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Lively in Music Crossword Clue
- ANIMATO – Lively in music
- CAPRICE – Lively, in music
- UP TEMPO – Lively, in music
- ALLEGRO – Lively, in music
- ANIM – Lively, in music
- VIVO – Lively, in music
- VITE – Lively, in music
- ANIME – Lively, in music
- PEART – Lively, in Dixie
- ANIME – Lively, in Lyon
- BRIO – Con _ (lively, in music)
- ALLO – Lively, in music
- SPRY – Lively in spite of age
- ISOGAMY – Is love lively in a biological union
- PAPACY – Relative is lively in the clerical office
- FANDANGO – Lively Spanish dance
- REEL – Lively Highlands dance
- JUDD – Big name in country music
- AMIABLY – At heart Jamie, a seaman, extremely lively in a friendly way
- APERTURE – Gap in a lively river
- COSTUME DRAMA – Without hesitation, actors made merry in historical production
- FERRYMEN – People to take one across make merry in the low-lying land
- LILY – Easter bloom lively in borders
- NIMBLE – Quick and lively in movement, cleverly contrived
- HEADLIGHT – One gives a beam to a lad that’s lively in a summit
- SPRY – Lively spot across the river
- PEP – Lively energy
- POLKA – Lively dance
- JIGS – Lively dances
- ALLO – Brisk, in mus.
- CAROUSE – Make merry in a saloon on the river
- GIN UP – Enliven, in slang
- SPORTY – Stylish, lively
- SCHERZO – Lively music
- ALAI – Literally, “merry,” in Basque
- GAI – Merry, in Marseilles
- GIOCOSO – Lively: Music.
- FERRYMAN – Somewhat merry in cooler boater
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
Is Sudoku or crossword better?
Both games have each their own benefits and drawbacks.
Some people prefer the “puzzle” aspect of a crossword, while others enjoy the challenge of a Sudoku.
If you like word puzzles, then crossword puzzles are for you.
If you like logic puzzles, then Sudoku is the game for you.
They are both challenging and fun.
Ultimately, it’s up to the player as to which game suits them better.
- Styles of Pop Music Crossword Clue
- Day By Day Musical Crossword Clue
- Alice in Chains Genre of Music Crossword Clue
- Improvises Musically Crossword Clue
- Who Played Bagpipes for AC/DC?
- 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Crossword Clue
- Odelay Musician Crossword Clue
- Someone to Watch Over Me Musical Crossword Clue
- Musical Speech Quality Crossword Clue
- Morris of Country Music Crossword Clue
- Musical Skill Crossword Clue
- Together, in Music Crossword Clue
- Resume Speed Musically Crossword Clue
- Produced Electronically as Music Crossword Clue
- Musician Honored as a National Hero of Barbados Crossword Clue
- Folklore Cave Dwellers Crossword Clue