We found the solution for the Musette Pipes crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is OBOE.
|Musette Pipes Crossword Clue||4||OBOE|
You can find multiple different answers below for the musette pipes crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Musette Pipes Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for the “musette pipes.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the musette pipes is OBOE.
What Is the Musical Instrument Oboe?
The oboe is a woodwind instrument in the oboe family, which also includes the English horn, the French horn, the bassoon, and the cor anglais.
It is played with fingerings, which produce the distinctive sound of the oboe.
Musette pipes is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 15 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the musette pipes crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the musette pipes crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Musette Pipes Crossword Clue
- OBOE – Musette pipes
- ELL – Pipe bend
- SHH – “Pipe down!”
- ADOREE – She played Musette to Gish’s Mimi in “La Boheme,” 1926
- OBOES – Cousins of musettes
- CALUMET – Native American ceremonial pipe also called a peace pipe
- DUCAT – Old coin, article blocking pipe
- AFFLUENT – Loaded p-pipe into brigantines, amidships
- STEM – Tube of a tobacco pipe
- HOBOKEN – “Tobacco pipe”
- SCREECH – Pipe
- MANIFOLD – Piece provided, worn pipe
- CONDUCT – Pipe
- DRANO – Pipe cleaner brand?
- TROUGH – Pipe
- CARRY – Pipe
- ASH – Pipe waste
- CHANNEL – Pipe
- FUNNEL – Pipe
- CASK – Pipe
- STARE – Pipe
- LEAK – Pipe puncture
- PATHWAY – Pipe
- CHIRP – Pipe
- SITTINGDUCT – Ventilation pipe that can also be used as a sofa
- LEAKY – Like a broken pipe
- GAPE – Pipe
- LOCK – Pipe
- SHRIEK – Pipe
- SQUEAK – Pipe
- BRIER – Pipe
- LINE Pipe
- CORNCOB – Pipe
- AIRDUCT – Pipe
- FANTASY – Pipe
- IMAGINATION – Pipe
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What are the different ways in which crosswords can be used?
Crosswords are a popular puzzle game that is played by many people worldwide.
They can be used for many different purposes, such as:
3) language learning
4) spelling and vocabulary building
What kind of skills does a person need to write a good crossword clue?
Some users love solving puzzles, while others hate them.
Writing a good puzzle is a tough job, requiring knowledge of words, their meanings, and trivia.
The topics and word types vary, but a good crossword-solver has to know a lot about the world, including popular culture, current news, and geography.
Can crosswords help improve vocabulary and reading skills?
Crosswords really can!
Research by the University of Rochester and the University of Vermont found that crossword puzzles boost vocabulary skills.
Crossword puzzles increase people’s ability to use a wide range of words, and they increase people’s understanding of relationships between words.
Crossword puzzles also help to strengthen reading skills.
Is it possible to create your own crossword puzzles?
Yes, you can create your own crossword puzzles just like we create ours.
- Composer of “Furniture Music” Crossword Clue
- 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue
- Polloi (Common Folks) Crossword Clue
- Queer as Folk Actress Gill Crossword Clue
- Bagpipers Wear Crossword Clue
- Best Bagpipes for Sale
- Musical Finale Crossword Clue
- Some Mumbai Music Crossword Clue
- Low Pitch Indicator in Music Crossword Clue
- Musical Based on ABBA Songs Crossword Clue