We found the solution for the Music Genre of Celia Cruz crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is SALSA.
|Music Genre of Celia Cruz Crossword Clue||5||SALSA|
You can find multiple different answers below for the music genre of Celia Cruz crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Music Genre of Celia Cruz Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for the “music genre of Celia Cruz.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the music genre of Celia Cruz is SALSA.
What Does the Music Genre of Celia Cruz Mean?
Celia Cruz began her career as a salsa singer, but her work transcended the genre, crossing over into jazz, pop, and R&B.
The music genre of Celia Cruz means Cuban music, which originated in the Caribbean in 1492 and in Cuba in 1607.
Celia Cruz, a Cuban singer, singer-songwriter, and actress, became an icon of Afro-Cuban music.
The music genre of Celia Cruz is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 15 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the music genre of Celia Cruz crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the music genre of Celia Cruz crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Music Genre of Celia Cruz Crossword Clue
- SALSA – Music genre of Celia Cruz
- SALSADANCE – Movement to a Celia Cruz tune
- ALT – Music genre prefix
- ALICE – Alter ego of Celia
- EMO – Broody music genre
- ROCK – Music genre
- ESTE – East, to Celia Cruz
- IMRIE – Surname of Celia, actress in Calendar Girls
- SALSA – MUSIC Singer Celia Cruz’s genre
- AFROBEAT – Music genre from Nigeria
- REY – King, to Celia Cruz
- NEWAGE – Relaxing music genre
- CELIA – Singer Cruz
- OLE – Praise for Celia Cruz
- HAVANA – Celia Cruz’s hometown
- SOPA – Soup, to Celia Cruz
- SALSA DANCE – Movement to a Celia Cruz tune
- POP – Music genre
- SKA – Music genre of the Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- FOLK – Music genre of Pete Seeger and Joan Baez
- CAROLE – King of music
- TAIO – “Dynamite” singer Cruz
- SALSA BARS – Spots to dance to Celia Cruz
- KPOP – Music genre for Red Velvet
- ESO – That thing, to Celia Cruz
- ANOS – Years, to Celia Cruz
- QUEENOFSALSA – Nickname for Celia Cruz
- AFRO LATINA – Singer Celia Cruz or actress Rosie Perez
- SALSAMUSIC – Celia Cruz sang to it
- QUEEN OF SALSA – Nickname for Celia Cruz
- LATINA – J.Lo, Shakira or Celia Cruz
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What is the purpose of crosswords?
Crossword puzzles are a fun way to practice memory and vocabulary skills.
They are also a great way to keep the brain sharp.
Crosswords challenge your brain, and the challenge now has been using crosswords to help students learn every since 1915.
Why do people write crosswords?
There is no exact answer, but let’s just say it’s a complex combination of obsession, mastery, and release.
Crossword puzzles originated in Europe during the 1500s and became very popular with the common man in the mid-1800s.
Crossword puzzles were a great way to pass the time, and came to be called a “word game.”
- Folk Music Gathering Often Crossword Clue
- Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue
- Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- Many Musical Melanges Crossword Clue
- Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue
- Ambient Music Pioneer Crossword Clue
- Competes in a Musical Battle Crossword Clue
- Don’t Play Music Notation Crossword Clue
- Water Music Crossword Clue
- Smoker’s Pipe Crossword Clue
- Money in Music Crossword Clue
- Resume Speed Musically Crossword Clue
- Reggae Like Jamaican Music Crossword Clue
- One Named New Age Musician Crossword Clue
- Resource for Music Performers Clue Crossword Clue
- Music Genre Term Coined By Nigeria’s Fela Kuti Crossword Clue