We found the solution for the Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is NERDCORE.
|Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Crossword Clue||8||NERDCORE|
You can find multiple different answers below for the music genre that includes geeksta rap crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “music genre that includes geeksta rap.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the music genre that includes geeksta rap is NERDCORE.
What Does Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Mean?
In 2005, a new subgenre of rap, known as geeksta rap, emerged.
Distinguishing itself from nerdcore, geeksta rap was distinguished by its technical and lyrical content, as well as its attitude.
Geeksta rap was mainly produced by computer scientists, whose lyrics focused on celebrating their technological expertise and knowledge.
Geeksta rap also featured prominently the use of computer-based terminology and slang, as well as references to computer hardware, software, and gaming.
Geeksta rap was a major influence on the development of nerdcore and is still an important part of the nerdcore genre today.
The music genre that includes geeksta rap is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 30 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the music genre that includes geeksta rap crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the music genre that includes geeksta rap crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Crossword Clue
- NERDCORE – Music genre that includes geeksta rap
- NERD CORE – Music genre that includes “geeksta rap”
- K POP – Asian music genre that includes the song Gangnam Style: Hyph
- REGGAE – Jamaican music genre
- REGGAE – A music genre that originated in Jamaica in the late 1960’s
- AMBIENT – Music genre that “must be as ignorable as it is interesting,” per Brian Eno
- ALT – Music genre prefix
- ELECTRONICA – Genre that includes techno and house music
- CELTIC – Genre that includes both Irish and Scottish music
- EMO – Music genre that spawned screamo
- ROCK – Music genre
- SKA – Genre that includes elements of calypso
- SUPERHERO – Genre that includes Captain America and Wolverine
- EDM – Music genre whose E stands for ‘electronic’
- ZYDECO – Musical genre that features accordions
- EMO RAP – Musical genre that features some bleak rhymes
- RAP – Genre that includes freestyling
- E D M – Genre that includes techno
- OPERA – Musical genre that means ‘work’ in Italian
- BACHATA – Musical genre that flourished after the Trujillo dictatorship
- HIPHOP – Rap culture
- POSSE – Rap entourage
- L G B T – Film genre that includes “Moonlight” and “Call Me by Your Name”
- ROOTS MUSIC – Group of genres that includes blues and gospel
- CCS – Includes, briefly
- EMO – Rock music genre that originated in the mid-1980s
- METAL – Music genre that is sometimes heavy
- EGOT – Award quartet that includes 31-Down
- AKA – Rap sheet letters
- RETRO POP – Music genre that evokes an earlier time
- ROCK AND ROLL – Music genre that evolved in the ’50s
- NEWAGE – Relaxing music genre
- BEBOP – Musical genre that uses a flatted fifth
- SKA – Jamaican music genre
- JAZZ – Music genre that originated in New Orleans
- NEW WAVE – Music genre that followed punk rock
- GULFCOAST – Region that includes Houston and Tampa
- KPOP – Music genre for Red Velvet
- DISCO – ’70s music genre
- AFROBEAT – Music genre from Nigeria
- DISCO – Music genre that was most popular in the late 1970s
- FOLK – Music genre that experienced a ’50s-’60s revival
- RAP – Genre that includes freestyling
- SOCA – Music genre that originated in Trinidad and Tobago
- EASY LISTENING – Music genre that is gentle and relaxing
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
Can ADHD people do puzzles?
Games and puzzles appear to be well-suited to the ADHD brain.
This is likely due to their ability to draw out the ADHD brain’s talent for hyperfocus.
Games and puzzles are also associated with a tangible, well-defined reward, such as winning the game or solving the puzzle.
This immediacy of reward is particularly appealing to the ADHD brain, providing an incentive that can help the individual focus and stay the course.
Games and puzzles also have a social element that is often lacking in other ADHD interventions, and this can provide an additional level of motivation and engagement.
Furthermore, the element of competition or challenge can be an effective way to draw out an individual’s best performance, particularly for those with ADHD.
- Lively in Music Crossword Clue
- Swiss Folk Hero Crossword Clue
- Music Center Crossword Clue
- Water Music Crossword Clue
- Musical Speech Quality Crossword Clue
- Odelay Musician Crossword Clue
- Short Musical Pause Crossword Clue
- Improvises Musically Crossword Clue
- French Folk Tune Crossword Clue
- Some Musical Releases Crossword Clue
- Reggae Like Jamaican Music Crossword Clue
- Competes in a Musical Battle Crossword Clue
- Morris of Country Music Crossword Clue
- Resource for Music Performers Clue Crossword Clue
- Someone to Watch Over Me Musical Crossword Clue
- Musicians Garage Creations Maybe Crossword Clue
- Folk Music Gathering Often Crossword Clue
- Alice in Chains Genre of Music Crossword Clue
- Musical Exchange in Many Gospel Songs Crossword Clue
- Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Crossword Clue