We found the solution for the Musical e Equivalent crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is FFLAT.
|Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue||5||FFLAT|
You can find multiple different answers below for the musical e equivalent crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “musical e equivalent.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the musical e equivalent is FFLAT.
What Does Musical E Equivalent Mean?
The note equivalent to E is F FLAT.
This is a chromatic alteration of note E, meaning that it is a half step lower than E on the chromatic scale.
In Western music theory, notes that are a half step apart are known as “enharmonic equivalents,” meaning that they are distinct notes, but they share the same notation and sound the same.
In the key of C major, the note F FLAT can also be referred to as E SHARP since it is the same note but further down the scale.
F FLAT is a commonly used chromatic alteration and is found in many genres of music, including jazz, blues, pop, and classical.
The musical e equivalent is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 20 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the musical e equivalent crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the musical e equivalent crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- FFLAT – Musical e equivalent
- M SQUARED – E’s equivalent (and a hint to this puzzle’s theme)
- DOT – Morse E
- PARALLEL – Equivalent
- T W I – “Duo-” equivalent
- NOD – “Uh-huh” equivalent
- FAR OUT – “Cool!” equivalent, once
- MILE – Equivalent of 5,280 feet
- UNUM – E pluribus _
- DFLAT – C sharp equivalent
- EQUAL – Peer, equivalent
- SIRE – “Your Majesty” equivalent
- I S H – -y equivalent
- HANS – John equivalent
- A MILE – A miss’s equivalent
- STAT ASAP – equivalent
- SUPER – Am. the equivalent of a concierge
- ARENT – Ain’t equivalent
- OVERTURES – Musical introductions
- EOS – Aurora’s equivalent
- EAR – Musical skill
- C FLAT – B’s equivalent to a musician
- NOTE – Musical unit
- A SHARP – B flat’s equivalent
- OPUS – Musical work
- EXCHANGE – Be equivalent
- TEMPI – Musical speeds
- D FLAT – B##’s equivalent
- EMPO – Musical pace
- RECIPROCATE – Be equivalent
- CATS – “Memory” musical
- OFFSET – Be equivalent
- MASHUP – Musical mixture
- HAIR – “Aquarius” musical
- COUNTERBALANCE – Be equivalent
- LENT – Christian equivalent of Ramadan
- EARL – British equivalent of a count
- THIRD – Musical interval
- FLAT – Musical note
- ALL CAPS – Chat room equivalent of screaming
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
How do you solve a crossword puzzle easily?
To be able to solve a crossword puzzle easily, you must do the following:
- The easier the crossword puzzle is, the easier it is to solve it.
- Use a pencil, not a pen, so you can erase.
- Look for clues that lead logically to other clues.
- Once you have a clue, look for clues that make sense with it.
- Look over the crossword puzzle once.
- Once you have filled in a few squares, look at the crossword puzzle again and start filling in some of the remaining blank squares.
- Competes in a Musical Battle Crossword Clue
- Musette Pipes Crossword Clue
- Music Genre of Celia Cruz Crossword Clue
- Musical Exchange in Many Gospel Songs Crossword Clue
- Folklore Monsters Crossword Clue
- The Great Highland Bagpipe
- Day By Day Musical Crossword Clue
- Ambient Music Pioneer Crossword Clue
- Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Crossword Clue
- Alice in Chains Genre of Music Crossword Clue
- Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue
- Music for a Feisty Orator Crossword Clue
- All Types of Bagpipes Explained
- 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Crossword Clue
- Low Pitch Indicator in Music Crossword Clue
- Uilleann Pipes: Everything You Should Know