We found the solution for the Popular Folk Rock Duo crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is IGIRLS.
|Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue||6||IGIRLS|
You can find multiple different answers below for the popular folk rock duo crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “popular folk rock duo.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the popular folk rock duo is IGIRLS.
Who Are the Popular Folk Rock Duo Indigo Girls?
Indigo Girls are an iconic American folk rock music duo hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Comprised of Amy Ray and Emily Saliers, the duo first met in elementary school and began performing together as high school students in Decatur, Georgia, part of the greater Atlanta metropolitan area.
Their initial demo was recorded in 1981, and the band released their first full-length album in 1989, achieving widespread commercial success with their debut single ‘Closer To Fine.’
Over the course of their career, the group has been nominated for numerous Grammy Awards and has released fourteen studio albums, five live albums and a number of compilations and extended plays.
They have been credited as an influential force in folk rock music and have earned
The popular folk rock duo is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 22 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the popular folk rock duo crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the popular folk rock duo crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Popular Folk Rock Duo Crossword Clue
- IGIRLS – Popular folk rock duo
- INDIGO GIRLS – “Closer to Fine” folk-rock duo
- SIMON – Half of a folk-rock duo
- PAIR – Duo
- INDIGOGIRLS – Folk-rock duo
- INDIGO – _ Girls (crossword-loving folk-rock duo)
- I GIRLS – Popular folk rock duo
- TROUBLED – Bridge Over _ Water 1970 best-selling album by American folk rock duo Simon & Garfunkel
- EMO – Angsty rock
- AMA – “I — Rock”
- OREO – Popular cookie
- STAR – Alt-rock duo Mazzy _
- POINTS DAPPUI – Supports rock duo with pianist keeping pianissimo
- ORE – Raw rock
- SUNSHINE – _ On Leith, 1988 album by Scots folk rock duo The Proclaimers
- BAEZ – Folk singer Joan
- CHAS – British rock duo _ & Dave
- MECCAS – Popular destinations
- MULAN – Hua _, Chinese folk hero
- MEG WHITE – Drummer/divorcee in a noted rock duo
- IKE TURNER – Half of a 1960s rock duo
- EVERLY – Rock duo’s surname
- FLO – _ & Eddie (70s-80s rock duo)
- JEREMY – Chad and; British rock duo
- ANI – DiFranco of folk
- IRIS – Popular perennial
- BLACK PISTOL FIRE – “Dimestore Heartthrob” rock duo from Toronto
- KEYS – The Black (“Tighten Up” rock duo)
- CHAD – _ and Jeremy; 1960s rock duo
- LORE – Folk tales and such
- ARLO – Guthrie of folk
- SEALS – _ and Crofts, soft rock duo
- LEN – Canadian alternative rock duo
- MYTH – Folk story
- IPAD – Popular tablet
- ARE – We _ Scientists (rock duo)
- AIR – Australian soft-rock duo, _ Supply
- HALL – Pop rock duo, Daryl _ & John Oates
- AGATE – Banded rock
- TAGTEAM – Wrestling duo
- MARACAS – Latin music duo
- SOCIETY – Fashionable folk
- OASIS – English rock duo
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What is the secret to doing crossword puzzles?
Fill-in-the-blank (FITB) clues are generally the most straightforward to solve when attempting to decipher a crossword puzzle.
They are easy to recognize in the given list of clues and can be an excellent starting point when attempting to solve the puzzle.
Typically, FITB clues have the answer length indicated by the number of blank spaces present in the sentence.
As such, these can be useful indicators of the length of the answer and can help narrow down potential solutions.
Moreover, they often provide valuable contextual information, allowing players to solve other clues within the puzzle more easily.
Solving one or two of these clues can be a great way to get the ball rolling and provide a jumping-off point to complete the
- Ambient Music Pioneer Crossword Clue
- Music Genre of Celia Cruz Crossword Clue
- Berlin Based Musical Crossword Clue
- Lively in Music Crossword Clue
- Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- The Complete Guide to Bagpipe Chanters
- Types of Bagpipes
- Pipe Bend Crossword Clue
- Together, in Music Crossword Clue
- Alice in Chains Genre of Music Crossword Clue
- French Folk Tune Crossword Clue
- Competes in a Musical Battle Crossword Clue
- Low Pitch Indicator in Music Crossword Clue
- Day By Day Musical Crossword Clue
- 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue
- Polloi Common Folks Crossword Clue
- Scottish Folk Dance Crossword Clue