We found the solution for the Produced Electronically as Music crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is SYNTHESIZED.
|Produced Electronically as Music Crossword Clue||11||SYNTHESIZED|
You can find multiple different answers below for the produced electronically as music crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Produced Electronically as Music Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “produced electronically as music.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the produced electronically as music is SYNTHESIZED.
What Does Produced Electronically as Music Mean?
A synthesizer is an electronic musical instrument that generates audio signals.
Synthesizers typically create sounds by generating waveforms through methods such as subtractive synthesis, additive synthesis and frequency modulation synthesis.
Subtractive synthesis involves manipulating the amplitude and frequency of an existing audio signal to create new sound.
Additive synthesis involves combining multiple audio signals to create a new sound.
Frequency modulation synthesis is a technique in which one oscillator is used to modulate the frequency of another oscillator.
Synthesizers are a key component of modern music production, and are used extensively in both live and studio settings.
Synthesizers can be used to create a wide range of sounds including traditional instruments, sound effects, and abstract sonic textures.
The produced electronically as music is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 30 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the produced electronically as music crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the produced electronically as music crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Produced Electronically as Music Crossword Clue
- SYNTHESIZED – Produced electronically as music
- CLEF – Key (music)
- WIRE – Send electronically, as money
- REGGAE – Jamaican music genre
- SETS – Arranges, as music
- WIRE TO – Send electronically, as funds
- JAZZ – Armstrong’s music
- EMO – Mood music
- RETRO – Evoking nostalgia, as music
- NOTATE – Write, as music
- CLIMB UP – Make progress on, as music charts
- TOE TAPPING – Very lively, as music
- AMP – Music booster
- TAP TO – Keep rhythm with, as music
- RAGA – Sitarist’s music
- STEELBANDS – Caribbean music ensembles
- PIPE IN – Supply, as music
- NEBELS – Bill and Ernie may be as music-makers
- NOTATED – Written, as music
- ASCENDED – Got up as music finally finished
- ALT – Music genre prefix
- WAKE UP TO – Be roused from sleep by, as music
- MINI – BMW-produced auto
- DUB – Add (in), as music to a film
- NOTATE – Represent as sheet music
- INDIE – Non-studio, as music or film
- RAP – Drake’s music
- ABLARE – Playing loudly, as music
- BLARED – Played loudly, as music
- BLARES – blasts, as music
- EARCANDY – Catchy music, slangily
- PARSIFAL – Rap fails to be represented as music drama
- ROCK – Music genre
- AVANT – Innovative, as music
- RESCORE – Update, as music
- SPICE – Additive to food as music is to life
- ENO – Brian who’s produced U2
- EARBUD – Inserted music accessory
- LEGATO – Smooth, as music
- SMART – Electronically controlled trucks turned up
- BLARE – Play loudly, as music
- MADELEINE – Produced wriggly eel in cake!
- MOTOWN – Name given to the music produced in Detroit
- FORTE – Loud, as music
- PIPED – Brought (in), as music
- REVERB – Electronically produced echo
- BARTOK – Young Simpson okay as music-maker
- NOTED – Being as music
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
How do you solve a puzzle if you don’t have space?
If the puzzle roll isn’t the best solution for you, there are other options.
Stackable puzzle trays are a great way to store your jigsaw puzzles and keep the pieces safe.
You can also use the top lid of another puzzle box or any other tray with a lip to make sure the pieces don’t fall off.
If you don’t have enough space to do an entire puzzle at once, it can be a fun extra challenge to do the jigsaw puzzle in multiple sections.
You can use plastic baggies or containers to store the different sections and then fit them together when you have more space or time.
You can also use wax paper to separate the sections of the puzzle while it is still in the tray.
- One Named New Age Musician Crossword Clue
- 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Crossword Clue
- Improvises Musically Crossword Clue
- Scott Joplin’s Music Crossword Clue
- Swiss Folk Hero Crossword Clue
- Water Music Crossword Clue
- Musical e Equivalent Crossword Clue
- Raucous Music Style Boogie Woogie Crossword Clue
- Musical Speech Quality Crossword Clue
- Odelay Musician Crossword Clue
- Water Music Crossword Clue
- Classic Hawaiian Folk Song Crossword Clue
- Watermark Musician Crossword Clue
- Lively in Music Crossword Clue
- Some Musical Releases Crossword Clue
- 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue
- Resource for Music Performers Clue Crossword Clue