We found the solution for the Some Mumbai music crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is RAGAS.
|Some Mumbai Music Crossword Clue||5||RAGAS|
You can find multiple different answers below for the some Mumbai music crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Some Mumbai Music Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “some Mumbai music.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for some Mumbai music is RAGAS.
What Is Raga?
Raga is a musical scale.
For example, a raga is a scale that is based on ascending fifths.
Ragas are the melodic foundation of Hindustani music.
Ragas is a Sanskrit word that refers to a scale or a gamut (a range of frequencies).
Ragas are traditionally divided into three groups, raga-s (or raga-mala): shat-anga (eight), khal-anga (seven) and komalanga (four).
Some Mumbai music is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 30 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for some Mumbai music crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for some Mumbai music crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for Some Mumbai Music Crossword Clue
- RAGAS – Some Mumbai music
- SARI – Mumbai dress
- LSD – Inspiration for some psychedelic music
- AGRA – Some music in Mumbai
- EPS – Some music releases
- RAGA – Mumbai music
- RAP – Drake’s music
- FUGUE – Some music in a hot smoky atmosphere heralding one couple in the queue
- TRAD – Like some music in the public domain
- IPODS – 2000s music devices
- BARS – Some music in taverns
- PATTI – Page of music
- NEWAGE – Relaxing music genre
- POLKA – Some music in a 43A concert is for this dance
- SHAH – Mister, in Mumbai
- TONAL – Like some music in Edmonton, Alberta
- YODEL – Make some music in Interlaken
- CAROLE – King of music
- MARACAS – Latin music duo
- PANIC – Some music in a pub’s turned up, creating an alarm
- WALTZ – Some music in a 43A concert is for this dance
- ODEA – Old music halls
- AMAH – Child care worker, in Mumbai
- AMP – Music booster
- HINDU – Sika united with believers in Mumbai
- CLASSICAL – Like some music in the form I almost call for
- BED TEA – Morning beverage, in Mumbai
- DISCO – ’70s music genre
- SITAR – Mumbai music-maker
- HAJI ALI – Famous shrine in the sea in Mumbai
- SAHIB – Sir, in Mumbai
- MEMO – Note echoing in some music
- SARI – Wrap worn in Mumbai
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What are some of the benefits of crossword puzzles?
Crossword puzzles help increase mental stimulation and test the process of problem-solving.
According to the BrainHQ website, crossword puzzles have been helpful for people with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, ADHD, and Autism.
Which types of people benefit from crossword puzzles?
Whether you are an afternoon puzzler looking for a quick brain teaser or are looking for a creative outlet to exercise your mind, crossword puzzles can benefit you.
However, crossword puzzles are especially beneficial to people with certain neurological conditions.
What are some advantages of crosswords?
Crosswords provide an excellent exercise for the brain.
They help you gain new vocabulary words, improve spelling, and increase your general knowledge.
How can crosswords improve cognitive abilities?
Crossword puzzles improve the cognitive abilities of people by stimulating the prefrontal cortex, which controls executive functions, such as reasoning and memory.
Crosswords improve one’s ability to solve problems and think critically.
Crossword puzzles also improve one’s ability to function and interact with others by improving one’s verbalizing abilities.
Crossword puzzles are also good ways for senior citizens to improve their cognitive abilities.
- Low Pitch Indicator in Music Crossword Clue
- Musette Pipes Crossword Clue
- Musical Finale Crossword Clue
- Composer of “Furniture Music” Crossword Clue
- Moody Music Genre Crossword Clue
- 17 Time Host of Country Music Award Crossword Clue
- Polloi (Common Folks) Crossword Clue
- Sandpiper Family Birds Crossword Clue
- Seoul Music Genre Crossword Clue
- Best Bagpipe Drone Reeds
- The Great Highland Bagpipe
- Folk Blues Singer Crossword Clue
- Musical Composition Crossword Clue
- Musical Speech Quality Crossword Clue
- 2002 Musical that Won 8 Tonys Crossword Clue
- Music Genre That Includes Geeksta Rap Crossword Clue