We found the solution for the Start of a Musical crossword clue. The top solution is determined by ratings, popularity, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is ACTI.
|Start of a Musical Crossword Clue||4||ACTI|
You can find multiple different answers below for the start of a musical crossword clue.
If you are unsure which is the correct answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your crossword grid.
What Is the Start of a Musical Crossword Clue?
We will be looking at the definition of crossword clue for “start of a musical.”
A crossword puzzle clue is a word or phrase that hints at the answer to a crossword puzzle.
A crossword puzzle clue may be a word, phrase, or partial word.
And the crossword clue for the start of a musical is ACTI.
What Does the Start of a Musical Activity Mean?
The beginning of a musical activity tells the agent that the activity is about to begin.
Before beginning to play a musical instrument, be sure to either wave or click your badge.
A musical activity will begin when:
- The music (and any accompanying comments) starts.
- The digital music begins to play.
- The activity of playing the song starts.
- The music starts.
- The digital music starts.
The start of a musical is a very popular puzzle game in the USA that we have spotted over 20 times.
Our team hopes that the list of synonyms for the start of a musical crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have gathered even more useful synonyms for the start of a musical crossword clue, which you can find in the list of clues below.
List of Synonyms for the Start of a Musical Crossword Clue
- ACTI – Start of a musical
- ACT I – Start of a musical
- TRA – Start of a musical phrase
- DOREMI – Start of a musical scale
- AONE – Start of a musical count
- REGISTER – Part of a musical instrument’s compass with a distinct character
- PIECE – It may be a bit of a musical composition
- DO RE MI – Start of a musical series
- TRA LA – Start of a musical refrain
- C D E – Start of a musical scale
- TRA – Start of a musical refrain
- TRALA – Start of a musical refrain
- CDE – Start of a musical scale
- WHAT WOULD YOU GET – Start of a musical riddle
- A ONE – Start of a musical count
- BEGIN – Start
- WHATWOULDYOUGET – Start of a musical riddle
- CLEF – Sign placed at the beginning of a musical staff to determine the pitch of the notes
- OSSIA – A possibly easier alternative to the original version of a musical passage
- ECHO – A code word; a reflected sound; quiet repetition of a musical phrase; an electronic reverb effect in a recording; or a memory evoked
- WHATBUMPERSTICKER – Start of a riddle
- DAME – A stock character of the comparatively modern form of a musical comedy tradition
- SAT – Survived a game of musical chairs
- CARNIVAL – The – of the Animals; English title of a musical suite by Camille Saint-Saens
- ANECDOTE – Story of a musical fragment covering a side of one disc
- CODA – Concluding passage of a musical piece/section of a dance
- DIATONIC – A type of musical scale
- EENY – Start of a counting rhyme
- RENDITION – Surrendering a performance of a musical work
- SERVE – Start a set
- TRIANGLE – A musical affair
- FRET – A small bar of metal across the fingerboard of a musical instrument
- FUGAL – Of or relating to or in the style of a musical fugue
- REVUE – Heard one had to write a critique of a musical show
- COMPOSER – Writer of a musical score, possibly out of love for a politician
- INTERLUDE – A section in a movement of a musical piece
- HTTP – Start of a URL
- LIBRETTO – Book of words of a musical
- ABRA – Start of a spell
- STEPONE – It’s a start
- THREEPENCE – Bit of a literal interpretation of a musical based on Kipps?
- MY FAIR LADY – A beauty of a musical
- PASSAGE – A short section of a musical composition
- ONCE – Start of a reminiscence
- IFSOMEBODYWROTEA – Start of a riddle
- OUTRO – A final part of a musical work
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
How do you solve a puzzle that goes across and down?
Begin by solving the fill-in-the-blank clues, as they are typically simpler than the other types.
This will create a web of answers which can be used to help complete the puzzle.
Utilize this network to solve as many squares as possible, then start with the #1 box and work across, then down.
If the word fits in both directions, it can be filled in.
- Lively in Music Crossword Clue
- Some Musical Releases Crossword Clue
- Musical Skill Crossword Clue
- Swiss Folk Hero Crossword Clue
- Watermark Musician Crossword Clue
- Money in Music Crossword Clue
- Scott Joplin’s Music Crossword Clue
- Musical Don’t Play Crossword Clue
- Odelay Musician Crossword Clue
- Someone to Watch Over Me Musical Crossword Clue
- Musicians Garage Creations Maybe Crossword Clue
- Produced Electronically as Music Crossword Clue
- 2013 Best Musical Tony Winner Crossword Clue
- Resource for Music Performers Clue Crossword Clue
- Music Genre Term Coined By Nigeria’s Fela Kuti Crossword Clue
- Celestial Figure Depicted in Babylonian Folklore Crossword Clue